27.7.10

Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan

Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan - Live in Brazil


Akh Bay Kadraan Naal Layi(Live In Paris)En Concert A Paris

Um comentário:

Anônimo disse...

Hello, dear Elza !

many thank's, visiting the website of my 2nd radio show "Indian E-music" ( www.imcradio.net/electronics ).

I am very impressed by your blog. I like the mix (Rec.: Believe me, as journalist I read every day many infos and it's not easy to impress me easily.), even the "girlish pinky" (*laugh*).

Great you know "Miles from India". I had John McLaughlin in Hamburg for a 28 minutes TV special front camera which later was broadcasted as radio special in January 2010, too: http://bit.ly/amNPwu .

Let's keep in touch... (will conform your request at FB).

Wish you a chilly weekend ! - Warm regards from sunny Hamburg, North Germany.

Take care, ElJay